Sunday, February 15, 2015

1st Post

1st post in my landing page.


Manage to build up my landing page since January 2015,
Alhamdulillah everything going smooth and in great.

My objective : 

to help business people familiar with digital.
to help business place on digital media.

Why :

90% of malaysian use smartphone,
80% use with internet.

70% of them use internet as a medium to research and check the review before buying any product. which is called, Zero Moment of Truth.

Before came to era Technology, people get info/review of any product via their own experience and family/member sharing. But today, smartphone as their family and friends.

My Target :


Any business person who need to show/share their product via internet.
Anyone who want to blast their info as event announcement, promotion, and awareness program.

Dont Hesitate to contact me.


A pleasure if i could see you happy.


MOHD FIRDAUS AZIDZAN
019 7774854
pidot86@gmail.com